Wednesday, September 24, 2008

THE ROCKET (Elliot named this post)



Elliot really wanted to write this post.  So, we settled for interview format so we could do it "together."  Key:  M=Mama and E=Elliot

M:  Where did you go last weekend with daddy, Travis, and Bayard
E:  To launch real rockets
M:  How did you get a rocket to launch?
E:  Me and daddy went to Fred Meyers and bought a real rocket.  My rocket is called the Power Speeder.
M:  Could you launch the rocket yourself?
E:  No , mommy.  This was very dangerous so there were other people in charge.  The captain would say "1, 2, 3 ignition" and launch the rocket.  I was so excited when I heard my name.
M:  Did you have a fantastic time?
E:  Yes - I want to go next year.  It was so much fun!

So there you go.  The day in a nutshell.  




   

2 comments:

Sari Zats said...

Wow Elliot! Rocket launching looks like so much fun! I wish i could have been there with ya! Love ya and miss ya like crazy!!!

The Ebner Family said...

Go Elliot Go!! We are so proud of you and miss you so much! You did a great job with your rocket launch- Tali give him and Miles kisses for us! We miss you!