Monday, September 28, 2009

My first...

I sold my first commissioned painting the other day. It felt great, but a bit nerve-wrecking as well.  I had a lot of fun making the painting below for an old friends daughter.  I went to their house to see the colors of her room and had ideas of a color scheme with-in minutes.  They wanted a big painting to go over her desk.  We settled on a 2' by 3'.

I think the painting turned out well and I was excited to drop it off the other day.  I have to say, I was a bit nervous too.  Would they like it?  Is it what they were expecting?  Do they like the colors I chose?  All these questions were running through my mind, a million times over, until I saw their faces.  I really do feel they like the painting (at least they acted like they did.)

Do you?



1 comment:

2kool4skool said...

I really like it and congratulations!

-Elona