Sunday, November 2, 2008

Miles is the #1

We decided to have a birthday party for MIles, last minute, but glad we did.  We invited our dear friends and their kiddos, Saba, and Auntie Nette.  There were a lot of bodies for our small little house, but it all worked out.  The kids had fun dressing up in Elliots "dress-up" clothes, running around and playing music with Xander and Bryon (Tage's daddy.)  Miles was a bit out of sorts, though.  Maybe it was his skipped nap this afternoon, the amount of people in our house, the noise factor, his cold.... Needless to say - I think he enjoyed himself.  Tears swelled up in my eyes when we sang "Happy Birthday" to him.  I can not believe he will be ONE years old in a couple of days.  He is my "baby" (ok - I am crying again)  WOW!  Xander is laughing at me (with love of course), but this birthday is really emotional for me for some reason.  Anyway, enough about me...  Take a look at this precious little "1" year old.

Trying to take a family shot of us while in the pic.
Miles's birthday band.
Saba
YEAH - Miles loves clapping!
Da boys and their vegan pumpkin birthday cupcakes.
Not too bad he says.
"Is this how I eat it?"
Take a look at Miles's buddah belly.

2 comments:

Ackattacks said...

We wish we were there with you Miles! You are such a big boy standing against that chair. And I love the family picture with a shirtless elliot!

The Ebner Family said...

Happy Birthday Miles! We are sorry we werent there to celebrate, but it looks like the party was a blast! Miles and Elliot are so adorable... give them lots of kisses from us!!!