Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank Yous

As I sit here typing, on the eve of Thanksgiving, I can't help the tears from welling up just by thinking about all the people I am thankful for in my life.  I am the person I am today because of my family and friends.  You all mean so much to me and I hope you know all that.

On a sad note, we are having to part with Yakira and Asher after 10 years. Elliot is highly allergic to both of them (as well as dairy and eggs) and we have to do what is best for him at this point (long story.)  I believe we have found good homes for both of our furry friends, but I have had them since they were babies so it has been extremely hard on me.  I am thankful to have had Yakira & Asher in my life till now and know they will be loved and taken care of.

Last, but not least, I am sooooo thankful for Xander, Elliot & Miles.  We have a great family full of love, laughter, creativity, inspiration, and trust.  Wow!  I am so lucky.  A wonderful husband and two wonderful sons make this mama proud.

Yakira dog!  We will miss you and love you forever!!!  Ashers picture wouldn't upload, but we will love and miss her forever as well.
What our pumpkin looked like b4 we got rid of it.  SCARY!
My boyz.
All the love.
What a punim
Brothers in a box.  Fun for hours.
Elliot made this crown for Miles all by himself with no help.  Pretty good, ay?
Smiley Miley
Serious pouty face, yet still stinking cute
Elliot painting by numbers .

2 comments:

Ackattacks said...

We are sorry about the dogs! But you do have the two cutest little boys in the world!

The Ebner Family said...

So sad you cant have the doggies anymore- Im allergic too and its really no fun. The boys are getting so big! We miss them so much!!

Give them TONS of kisses from us!