Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Passover is over but....

Passover may be over, but apparently it is still fresh in the kids heads.
We had a nice and small seder, both nights, over here at our house. All of us are quite happy to be done with eating matzah for the week. Elliot was excited to share all of his knowledge and matzah with his teachers and friends at school.

As I was folding laundry in the other room, I heard the kids singing "Dy-A-Nu". That is a good song to play legos to, don't you think. We will work on learning more of the Hebrew versus, I reckon.

I ran to get the camera so I can secretly record them (sneaky mommy) until Miles noticed me.

Too Cute!


2 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

Little zeis keits!

Berdie said...

Savta says: So precious!! and they have good strong voices too!! Loved it!! please kiss them from me Tali..I want to kiss them and play with them too!